Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Senate, District 32|
Quinones was removed from the ballot before the primary.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Ruben Diaz was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jasmine Marte was unopposed in the Conservative primary. Elliot Quinones (D) and David M. Johnson (IND) were removed from the ballot before the primaries. Diaz also ran on the Republican ticket. Diaz defeated Marte in the general election.
|New York State Senate District 32, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Ruben Diaz (also Republican) Incumbent||89.1%||27,531|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elliot + Quinones + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Senate
- New York State Senate District 32
- New York State Senate elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate list," accessed August 12, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Senate Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014