Ellis County, Kansas
- See also: Evaluation of Kansas county websites
- The website includes final budget and audit reports.
- The website has information on county tax assessment rates.
- The website has county commission meeting minutes and agendas.
- The website has information on elected and administrative officials.
- The website has some zoning information online.
- The website does not have information on building permits or public records. No information is including on lobbying, contracts or association membership.
A complete staff directory is available on the website.
Ellis County Courthouse
1204 Fort St.
Hays, KS 67601
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (785) 628-9410
- Ellis County official website
- Ellis County Directory
- Ellis County Taxpayer Inquiries
- Ellis County Commissioner District map
- Ellis County Information
- Ellis County on Epodunk
- Ellis County Free Public Records Directory
- State Library of Kansas
- Ellis County QuickFacts
- US Places - Kansas Population by County
- Ellis County Documents
- How Taxes are Figure
- Commissioners Meeting Information
- Ellis County Government
- Zoning Information