Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate, District 19|
|August 29, 2013 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||August 27, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
Vitelli won election in a special election for Maine State Senate District 19. The seat was vacant following Seth Goodall's (D) resignation to serve as New England District Representative of the Small Business Association. Vitelli defeated Paula Benoit (R) and Daniel Stromgren (G) in the special election, which took place on August 27.
|Maine State Senate, District 19, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eloise + Vitelli + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Bangor Daily News "Goodall resigns Senate District 19 seat to take post with Small Business Administration," July 10, 2013
- boston.com, "Maine Senate special election set for Aug. 27," July 15, 2013
- mainegreens.org, "Vitelli gets nod for Senate District 19 race," July 18, 2013
- kjonline.com, "SENATE DISTRICT 19Dems pick Eloise Vitelli as candidate," July 23, 2013
- kjonline.com, "Democrat wins election for Senate District 19 seat," August 27, 2013
- maine.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
Seth Goodall (D)
|Maine Senate District 19
August 29, 2013-Present
| Succeeded by|