|Maine House of Representatives District 35|
|2008 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||College of the Atlantic|
|Profession||Coordinator, SustainUS Maine|
Flemings is a Coordinator for SustainUS Maine. She has previously worked as Secretary for SustainUS National, and as a Coordinator of the Union River Watershed Coalition.
Fleming is a member of the Healthy Acadia Board, Incorporator at the Mount Desert Island Hospital, and member of the Union River Healthy Communities Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Flemings served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Flemings served on the following committees:
Flemings won re-election to the 35th District seat in the November 2nd general election. Flemings was unopposed.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 35 (2010)|
|Elspeth Flemings (D)||3,236||78%|
Elspeth Flemings raised $6,147 for her campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 35|
|Elspeth Flemings (D)||3,330|
|Richard Savage, II (R)||1,892|
In 2010, Flemings received $2,157 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below:
|Maine House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Elspeth Flemings's campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$2,157|
In 2008 Elspeth Flemings collected $6,147 in donations.
Her largest contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Elspeth + Flemings + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Elspeth Flemings
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Flemings
- November 2nd general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Flemings' 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Elspeth Flemings
|Maine House of Representatives District 35
| Succeeded by|
Brian Hubbell (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |