Emery County is a county located in the state of Utah
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah county websites
- Directory for public officials available.
- Contact Information is Readily Available for all officials.
- Tax information was available.
- Questions are answered for Permit and Zoning, but applications are not downloadable.
- Meeting schedule and agendas are available.
Legislative reform proposed
Utah Senate Bill 18 was proposed in the Utah State Senate on February 2, 2009. The bill would require all cities, counties, school districts and special districts in the state to post their budgets online.
- ↑ Contact Information for Elected officials
- ↑ Contact Information for Administrative Officials
- ↑ Taxes
- ↑ Permits and Zoning
- ↑ Meeting
- ↑ Auditor
- ↑ Utah State Auditor, Budget reports 2008
- ↑ Text of SB 18