Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 62|
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Autumn Burke (D) and Ted J. Grose (R) defeated Simona A. Farrise (D), Paul Kouri (D), Adam M. Plimpton (D), Mike Stevens (D), Gloria Gray (D) and Emidio "Mimi" Soltysik (I) in the blanket primary. Burke defeated Grose in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 62, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ted J. Grose||24.1%||17,261|
In 2014, Soltysik's endorsements included the following:
- AJ Segneri
- Chris Williams
- David McReynolds
- Daniel Olmos
- Dan La Botz
- Democratic Socialists of America, Los Angeles Chapter
- Diane Gee
- Edwin L. Laing
- Pat Noble
- Robert D. Skeels
- Scott Tucker
- Steven Soltysik
- Valley College Socialists
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Emidio + Soltysik + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 62
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
- mimiforstateassembly.wordpress.com, "Endorsements," accessed May 13, 2014