|Former candidate for|
|North Carolina State Senate, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Church's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Warren Daniel was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Emily Church was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Daniel defeated Church in the general election.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 46 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Warren Daniel Incumbent||58.7%||30,373|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Emily + Church + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
- North Carolina State Senate District 46
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Emily Church on Facebook
- emilybchurch4ncsenate, "Issues," accessed August 19, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "05/06/2014 Official Primary Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "11/04/2014 Official General Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014