Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 81|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 82 incumbent Craig Hickman was unopposed in the Democratic primary and defeated Lee Fellman (R) in the general election. Emily Roderick was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards.
|Maine House of Representatives District 81, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Craig Hickman Incumbent||63.3%||2,997|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Emily + Roderick + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives District 81
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," accessed April 11, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |