Eric A. Dunn
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64|
On July 1, 2014, Dunn was removed from the ballot after the Trumbull County Board of Elections, with assistance from the Ashtabula Board of Elections, invalidated 86 of the 400 signatures submitted by the campaign. A total of 349 signatures were required to make it on the ballot.
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Michael O’Brien defeated Eugene Mach, II and Ken MacPherson in the Democratic primary, while Randy Law was unopposed in the Republican primary. Elaine R. Mastromatteo ran as a Green Party candidate. Eric A. Dunn (I) was removed from the ballot prior to the general election. O’Brien defeated Law and Mastromatteo in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 General Election, 2014|
|Green||Elaine R. Mastromatteo||6%||1,667|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Eugene Mach, II||5.2%||465|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Dunn + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 64
- Ohio Secretary of State, "General Election Candidate List," accessed September 19, 2014
- Information submitted by the candidate to Ballotpedia staff via email on November 3, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |