|Eric E. Beu|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 53|
Beu was running in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 53. Beu was to face Brian Graham, Paula Sullivan, and Mark McBride in the Republican primary on June 26. However, Beu was disqualified and removed from the ballot after having his candidacy challenged by McBride.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric E. + Beu + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Supplement of candidates for state elective office," accessed July 17, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |