|Wisconsin Public Service Commission|
|May 2008 - Present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jim Doyle|
|Assistant Attorney General of Wisconsin|
|1997 - 2003|
|Bachelor's||University of Virginia|
|J.D.||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
BiographyAn attorney by trade, Callisto has worked as a public defender in New York City and Philadelphia, and as a policy advisor at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. From 1997 to 2003 he was an Assistant Attorney General at the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
- JD, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- BA, Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia
Wisconsin Public Service Commission (2008-present)
Callisto has served as a member of the Wisconsin Public Service Commission May 2008. He served as Chair from May 2008 to February 2011.
Wisconsin Assistant Attorney General (1997-2003)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Callisto + Wisconsin"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
- Commissioner biographies
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
|Wisconsin Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|