Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee State Senate District 16|
|Coffee County Commission|
|Bachelor's||Middle Tennessee State University|
- See also: Tennessee State Senate elections, 2012
Chance ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee State Senate District 16. Chance ran against Janice Bowling, Rod McClellan, and Ron Stoltzfus in the August 2, 2012, Republican primary. Jim Lewis defeated Jeff Bottoms, John Hargis, II, Kevin Lawrence, Steve Roller, and Justin C. Walling ran in the Democratic primary.
|Tennessee State Senate, District 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
Chance holds conservative views, stating that he opposes a State income tax and unnecessary regulations, and supports the second amendment, more parental choice in education, and removing red tape that constrains business growth.
Chance and his wife Amy have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Eric + Chance + Tennessee + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Department of State - Elections, "List of 2012 Candidates," retrieved July 5, 2012
- Associated Press "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 2, 2012
- Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- timesfreepress.com, "Bowling, Lewis win primaries in state Senate District 16," August 3, 2012
- "Issues" Votechance.com, Accessed July 23, 2012