Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 45|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Cooper earned his B.S. in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Kansas and his Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Minnesota. His professional experience includes working as an associate professor at Iowa State University.
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Beth Wessel-Kroeschell was unopposed in the Democratic primary and faced Eric Cooper (L) in the general election. Incumbent Wessel-Kroeschell defeated Cooper in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 45, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Beth Wessel-Kroeschell Incumbent||75.6%||6,445|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Beth Wessel-Kroeschell Incumbent||59.3%||8,699|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Cooper + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives
- Iowa House of Representatives District 45
- Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Iowa State Legislature
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed August 12, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- The Des Moines Register, "Election2014," accessed November 4, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, 2012 general election candidate list, accessed November 2, 2012
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |