Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 9|
Cullen ran in the 2010 election for Oklahoma State House District 9. Cullen was defeated by Republican Marty Quinn in the general election on November 2, 2010. Cullen was unopposed in the primary election on July 27, 2010.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 9|
|Marty Quinn (R)||9,914|
|Eric Cullen (D)||3,407|
- Project Vote Smart, 2010 Oklahoma State Legislative
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Oklahoma Candidates for State Elective Office 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Summary Results Primary Election — July 27, 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Summary Results Runoff Primary Election — August 24, 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Summary Results General Election — November 2, 2010," accessed May 25, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |