Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Eberly was defeated by incumbent Bob Latta. Eberly ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 5th District. Eberly ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on March 6, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Rep. Bob Latta (R) on November 6, 2012.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Ohio in 2012 as 1 of the 10 states that could determine whether Democrats retake the House or Republicans hold their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert E. Latta Incumbent||57.3%||201,514|
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Eberly + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Ohio's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Ohio's 5th Congressional District
- Ohio Secretary of State, "What's on the ballot?," accessed May 19, 2014
- Toledo Blade, "Political hopefuls in area meet March primary filing deadline," accessed February 4, 2012
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Ohio"
- Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012," accessed April 25, 2012