Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 57|
Fry ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 57. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent James Battle, Jr. (D) did not run for re-election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Fry was defeated in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||J. Wayne George||78.4%||12,261|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Fry + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Simply delicous - Chicago Tribune (blog)
- Fresh Political Pickins From The Peach State - Peach Pundit
- Auburn's Gus Malzahn ready to bring The Storm against Alabama - SI.com
- DNA Testing Bags Dog Poop Scofflaws - Huffington Post
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Kazia Jankowski, Associate Culinary ... - Huffington Post
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |