|Former candidate for|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 65|
|Profession||Information security executive|
Fulton's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Protecting Liberty & Privacy
The ability to live a private life free of government influence is a fundamental right. Liberty is essential to a healthy and effective society.
Managing Our Resources
Montana's natural beauty is one of the many treasures of our state, but so too are our states abundant natural resources. I support the responsible development of our natural resources in a way that will both grow our economy and preserve our environment.
Developing Small Businesses
Small businesses are critical to a healthy Montana economy. I will fully support any proposed legislation which responsibly promotes or helps small business in Montana.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Christopher Pope was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mike More defeated Eric Fulton in the Republican primary. Pope defeated More in the general election. Incumbent Kathleen Williams (D) ran in District 61.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 65 General Election, 2014|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Fulton + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 65
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Fulton for Montana, "Issues," accessed May 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |