Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington State Senate, District 25|
Herde's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As an employee in both the private and public sectors, I know that both are important to our economy, and I will work in the legislature to support both. More investment in infrastructure will jump start the economy and reduce the money spent on emergency repairs of old failing roads, bridges, and utilities."
- Excerpt:"Funding for K-12 schools and public colleges must be restored. Local innovation is needed to solve diverse problems."
- Excerpt:"Now that the Affordable Care Act has been upheld by the Supreme Court, our state legislature, along with others throughout the country, must set up a health insurance exchange. When we do this, we must ensure that the rules allow patients and doctors to make medical decisions without interference from unelected corporate insurance bureaucrats."
- Excerpt:"We do not need to raise taxes on Washington's working class and middle class families to balance the budget. According to the Washington State Department of Revenue's Tax Exemption Report, the amount of money our state government gives away in corporate welfare is larger than all the rest of the state budget."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Herde ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 25. Herde ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Bruce Dammeier (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Herde + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.