|Eric L. Householder|
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 64|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$131/day during session|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Shepherd College, 2002|
|Master's||Frostburg University, 2004|
|Birthday||June 5, 1968|
|Place of birth||Baltimore, MD|
|Profession||Copperhead Trailers, Limited Liability Company|
He earned a B.S. in economics from Shepherd College and an M.B.A. from Frostburg University.
Household is a small business owner. He has been the vice-president of Air-Row Sheet Metal Compact since 1990, and a member of Copperhead Trailers, LLC since 2008.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Householder served on the following committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Resources, Minority Vice Chair|
|• Constitutional Revision|
|• Senior Citizen Issues|
|• Joint Judiciary|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Householder served on these committees:
|West Virginia Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Constitutional Revision|
|• Government Organization|
|• Joint Government Organization|
|• Health and Human Resources|
|• Political Subdivisions|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Eric Householder was unopposed in the Republican primary. Householder is unopposed in the general election.
Householder ran for re-election in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 64. Householder ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 56 General Election (2010)|
|Eric L. Householder (R)||3,322||56.35%|
|Terry Lee Walker (D)||2,573||43.65%|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 56 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Eric Lee Householder (R)||494||41.69%|
Comprehensive donor information for Householder is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Householder raised a total of $65,478 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 31, 2013.
|Eric Householder's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||West Virginia State House, District 64||$2,350|
|2010||West Virginia State House, District 56||$63,128|
|Grand Total Raised||$65,478|
2012Householder won re-election to the West Virginia House of Delegates in 2012. During that election cycle, Householder raised a total of $2,350.
|West Virginia House of Delegates 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Eric Householder's campaign in 2012|
|Contractors Association of West Virginia||$650|
|West Virginia Hospital Association||$600|
|West Virginia Coal Association||$250|
|West Virginia Land & Mineral Owners Association||$200|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,350|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Householder won election to the West Virginia House of Delegates in 2010. During that election cycle, Householder raised a total of $63,128.
|West Virginia House of Delegates 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Eric Householder's campaign in 2010|
|Householder, Eric L||$50,523|
|Jefferson County Republican Executive Cmte||$1,000|
|Eastern Panhandle Business Association||$700|
|Total Raised in 2010||$63,128|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Householder has a wife, Maxine, and three stepchildren.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the West Virginia State Legislature was in session from January 8 through March 10.
- Regenerate WV - House only
- Legislators are scored on their votes for or against Regenerate WV's position.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on lawsuit-related legislation.
- Legislators are scored on their votes on the Water Resources Protection Act and its amendments.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Householder + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House Committees
- West Virginia Joint Committees
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- Eric Householder on the West Virginia House of Delegates website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Householder on Facebook
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012," accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Election Results," accessed May 1, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Householder, Eric L," accessed July 31, 2013
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |