|California State Assembly District 60|
|December 3, 2012-present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Linder served on the following committees:
|California Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Banking and Finance|
|• Higher Education|
|• Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy|
|• Transportation, Vice-chair|
Linder's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Stop The Gold-Plated Pensions
- Excerpt: "Reckless, irresponsible spending over the past few decades has left California with an estimated $500 billion unfunded pension liability. And two of my opponents represent perfect case studies for the reason why we find ourselves in such a mess. Retiring early, cashing in on gold-plated pensions that are paid for by taxpayers, only to turn around and run for a new job that will allow them to double-dip."
- No To Higher Taxes
- Excerpt: "At the moment, liberal special interest groups are figuring out which of three different tax increases they want to force on California taxpayers. This has got to stop. "
- Roll Back Outrageous Regulations
- Excerpt: "As if the high taxes weren't bad enough, California's businesses are some of the most over-regulated in the country. As the National Federation of Independent Businesses says, California small business owners' "daily responsibilities include human resources manager, tax expert, accountant, sales agent, health and safety expert, and many other roles."
Linder won election in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 60. He advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012, defeating Greg Kraft (R) and Stan Skipworth (R). Linder defeated Jose Luis Perez (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 60, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jose Luis Perez||48.2%||56,405|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Linder + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bill protecting fire pits advances in Assembly - OCRegister (subscription)
- Surplus Should Not Spur State Spending Binge - Fox and Hounds Daily
- 2013 Year in review pt. 2 - Victorville Daily Press
Curt Hagman (R)
|California State Assembly District 60
| Succeeded by|