Eric Olson (North Dakota)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, North Dakota, At-Large|
Olson lost to Republican Kevin Cramer in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing North Dakota At-large district. Olson ran unopposed in the June 12, 2012, Libertarian primary. The general election was November 6, 2012.
According to the Washington Post, North Dakota is a battleground district in 2012, with incumbent Rick Berg running for Senate and Republicans duking it out in the primary. Democrat Pam Gulleson is vastly out-raising the Republican candidates, and has a "fighting chance" in a conservative state.
|U.S. House, North Dakota, At-large District General Election, 2012|
|Source: North Dakota Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Olson + North Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Someone Had The Crazy Idea That They Could 'Promote Through Politico' - Huffington Post
- Obama Gets A Second Shot At Getting Health Care Reform Right - Huffington Post
- Veterans support center moves closer to reality - Herald and News
- Valley football notes: Top QBs lead NDSU-Youngstown showdown - Bloomington Pantagraph
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found