|Iowa House of Representatives, District 76|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Pederson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Pederson believes children are our biggest assets and their education is pivotal to our future."
- Excerpt: "Pederson would like to see a positive spin put on tax breaks. He would like future tax breaks to go to Iowa farmers who raise livestock in a more environmentally friendly way including breaks to confinement operations that go above and beyond current environmental requirements."
- Excerpt: "Eric Pederson’s work with Jeld-Wen taught him that District 76 has a large work force of educated people with strong work ethics. Helping them find quality jobs will be a priority for Pederson."
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Eric Pederson was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent David Maxwell was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pederson will face Maxwell in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Pederson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Eric Pederson on Facebook
- pedersonforiowa.com, "Issues," accessed September 29, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |