Eric R. Bodenweiser
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Delaware State Senate District 19|
Bodenweiser ended his 2012 campaign in October 2012. Bodenweiser initially suspended and then ended his campaign. On October 22, 2012 he was indicted on 113 felony charges, including 39 counts of unlawful sexual intercourse and 74 counts of unlawful sexual contact.
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2012
Bodenweiser ran in the 2012 election for Delaware State Senate District 19. Bodenweiser defeated incumbent Joseph Booth in the Republican primary on September 11, 2012 and would have been challenged by Jane Hovington in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware State Senate, District 19 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Joseph Booth Incumbent||47.3%||1,555|
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2010
Bodenweiser lost to incumbent Joseph Booth in the September 14 primary by a margin of 2,062-1957. Booth will run uncontested in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eric + Bodenweiser + Delaware + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware State Senate elections, 2012
- BP News: Delaware state senate candidate suspends campaign after criminal investigation October 15, 2012
- Huffington Post "Eric Bodenweiser, Former Delaware State Senate Candidate, Indicted On Sexual Abuse Charges" Accessed October 24, 2012
- Delaware Online "Bodenweiser, indicted on sex charges, makes bail" Accessed October 24, 2012
- Delaware Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed July 13, 2012
- Delaware Department of Elections, Official Primary Results