Eric R. Lifto
|Washington House of Representatives District 41|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
|Associate's||Bellevue Community College|
|Master's||University of Cincinnati|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Service branch||U.S. Army|
|Profession||Audit and Supports Manager|
Lifto served as a Commander in both the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army. He was a Captain and 10-year veteran who served two tours in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Lifto currently works as the Interal Audit Administrator and Support Agreements Manager for Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
He received an Associates Degree in Arts and Sciences from Bellevue Community College. Lifto earned a BA in Behavioral Science from Brigham Young University as well as a Masters of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Cincinnati.
In an electronic submission to Ballotpedia, Lifto outlined his political philosophy.
- "Due to years of fiscal irresponsibility, Washington is faced with a total state debt of approximately $83 billion when calculated by adding the total outstanding debt, pensions, other post-employment benefit liabilities, and unemployment."
- State government has outgrown the private sector at unsustainable levels
- Cap social programs such as DSHS.
- Lifto will vote to lower taxes on the working class and fight to stop hidden fee increases applied to such things as Vehicle Tabs and Property Taxes.
- He believes the "State is responsible to encourage and promote private sector growth, not the private sector to support the endless growth of the Government."
- Lifto said he will work to support agendas that "increase incentives for small business growth and attract corporations to invest in Washington."
- [Email submission to Ballotpedia, September 2, 2011]
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |