Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 2|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York|
|Master's||University of Colorado|
Weissmann earned his bachelor's degree from the extension program of the State University of New York. He went on to receive his Master's in Business Administration from the University of Colorado.
Weissmann founded Decisioneering, a software company that created over 100 jobs in Colorado. In 2000, he turned over the day-to-day operations of Decisioneering to others and began investing and acquiring other small businesses. Among them is Photo Stencil – a manufacturing business in Colorado Springs.
"It is my goal to reduce the size, scope, and cost of the federal government. I want to demolish the notion that Uncle Sam knows best. I believe American individuals and families make better decisions for themselves than the government, that government should be limited, that the Constitution is our owners’ manual, and liberty is our guidepost."
|Colorado's 2nd Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
Weissman and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eric + Weissmann + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official Campaign Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- YouTube channel
- [Ballotpedia's bio submission form, June 5, 2012]
- Associated Press, "Unofficial election results," June 26, 2012
- Colorado Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014