Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 11|
Salgado planned to run in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 11th District. Salgado sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but did not submit enough valid petitions to run in the primary.
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Salgado's reports before he was disqualified from running in the primary.
|Erick Salgado (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2014||$0.00||$3,000.00||$(0.00)||$3,000.00|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Erick + Salgado + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 11th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- SI Live, "Democratic House primary short-circuited as Board of Elections boots Recchia rival Salgado from ballot," accessed May 19, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Erick Salgado Summary Report," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Erick Salgado April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |