Erik A. Manning
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Georgia State Senate, District 16|
Manning's professional experience includes serving as a nuclear reactor operator for the U.S. Navy and as a project manager for telecommunications and IT projects.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014 with a runoff election taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. M.H. "Marty" Harbin and David J. Studdard advanced past D.R. "Bob" Barnard, Erik A. Manning, Gil B. Williams, James W. Clifton and W.G. "Bill" Johnston in the Republican primary. Harbin faced Studdard in a runoff election on July 22, 2014, which Harbin won. Harbin was unchallenged in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 16 Runoff Republican Primary, 2014|
|M.H. "Marty" Harbin||59.6%||8,960|
|David J. Studdard||40.4%||6,065|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Erik + Manning + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate District 16
- Official campaign website
- Erik Manning on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Georgia Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Erik Manning campaign website, "About," accessed April 29, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official runoff election results," accessed August 29, 2014