Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee|
U.S. House, Florida District 17
U.S. House, Indiana District 7
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
He was also a 2014 Republican candidate seeking election to the the 7th Congressional District of Indiana. He was also a 2014 Republican candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 17th Congressional District of Florida. Magee was defeated by Catherine Ping in the Republican primary on May 6, 2014.
|U.S. House, Indiana District 7 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Erin + Magee + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 17th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 17th Congressional District
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District
- United States Senate
- United States Senate elections in Tennessee, 2014
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed February 5, 2014
- Indy Star, "Florida man runs for Congress in Indiana and Tennessee," accessed April 24, 2014
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed November 19, 2013
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014