Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee|
U.S. House, Florida District 17
U.S. House, Indiana District 7
Magee was also a 2014 Republican candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 17th Congressional District of Florida. Magee was defeated by Catherine Ping in the Republican primary on May 6, 2014.
|“||I am a Conservative, Republican Candidate; a Bible-believing Christian who only wants what's best for our country. The first bill I'll sponsor as our next US Senator is what I call 'The Liberty Bond', a program that will give all US taxpayers a voice in how their tax dollars are being spent, a 20% Tax Deduction, and a reliable way to increase their net worth.
This federally-insured bond will generate new investment in health, education and welfare projects; in job-producing industries.
I will also support legislation that allows us to secure our borders, stop the flow of illegal immigrants and impose stringent screening requirement on visa applications from enemy nations. The above-mentioned link also makes reference to these points.
Yesterday, I confirmed with the Division of Elections that voting for me on November 4th is a simple matter of clicking on the Write-In circle and typing in 'E Magee' in the drop-down box -- That's six letters to victory!
—Erin Magee, Information submitted to Ballotpedia on October 28, 2014
Magee is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Tennessee. Incumbent Lamar Alexander defeated Magee in the Republican primary. He then decided to run as a write-in candidate.
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Lamar Alexander Incumbent||0%||0|
|Tea Party||Tom Emerson, Jr.||0%||0|
|Republican||Erin Kent Magee- write-in||0%||0|
|U.S. Senate, Tennessee Republican Primary, 2014|
|Lamar Alexander Incumbent||49.7%||330,088|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
|U.S. House, Indiana District 7 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Indiana Division of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Erin + Magee + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 17th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 17th Congressional District
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 7th Congressional District
- United States Senate
- United States Senate elections in Tennessee, 2014
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- '’Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- Magee4Congress, "Home," accessed October 28, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed February 5, 2014
- Indy Star, "Florida man runs for Congress in Indiana and Tennessee," accessed April 24, 2014
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed November 19, 2013
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.