Espanola Public Schools, New Mexico
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of New Mexico school district websites
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information under respective department.
- Information on background check is posted.
- School board members are listed with contact information.
- Meeting schedule, minutes, and agendas are available.
- Collective bargaining agreement is posted.
- Budget is not published.
- Does not provide information on taxes, vendor contracts, academic performance, and audits.
- No information is given on how to make public records requests.
Board of education
The School Board is made up of five elected members:
|Floyd Archuleta||Vice President|
Janette Archuleta is the Superintendent.
The Espanola School Board is alleged to have broken the Open Meetings Law during a November 1, 2008 meeting. "An agenda of the meeting distributed to the public stated the Board would meet in closed session to evaluate Superintendent David Cockerham and discuss a land transaction. Once behind closed doors, the Board followed a separate, different agenda listing six separate items, which had been kept from the public until Tuesday."
There is a list of salaries paid to Espanola staff available at Jobs-Salary.com. The information is organized by position and not by individual staffers.
- Espanola Public Schools official website
- Public Schools Report on the Espanola district
- Great Schools - district profile
- Local School Directory - Espanola
- Education.com - Espanola schools
State of New Mexico
Santa Fe (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Solutions | Chairman of Public Regulation Commission |