For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Mayor of Anchorage|
|Minority Leader, Alaska House of Representatives|
|1998 - 2006|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||April 7, 2015|
|House of Representatives|
|1996 - 2006|
The municipality of Anchorage, Alaska will hold elections for mayor on April 7, 2015. If no candidate receives more than 45 percent of the total vote, a runoff election will be held at a later date. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 13, 2015.
Candidates for the general election include Jacob Seth Kern, Dustin Darden, Amy Demboski, Timothy Huit, Christopher Jamison, Samuel Joseph Speziale III, Ethan Berkowitz, Andrew Halcro, Dan Coffey, Paul Bauer, Lance Ahern and Spencer Halgren. Incumbent Dan Sullivan is not running for re-election.
- See also: Alaska Gubernatorial election, 2014
Berkowitz was a potential candidate in the2014 election for the Governor of Alaska. If Berkowitz followed through with a bid, he would have sought the Democratic nomination in the primary on August 19, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ethan + Berkowitz + Anchorage"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Anchorage, Alaska municipal elections, 2015
- United States municipal elections, 2015
- Alaska Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Ethan Burkowitz for Governor, "Campaign website," accessed August 8, 2013
- Charter of the Municipality of Anchorage, "Article XI, section 11.02," accessed on February 16, 2015
- Municipality of Anchorage, "Elections," accessed September 19, 2014
- Municipality of Anchorage, "2015 Official Candidate List," accessed on February 16, 2015
- State of Alaska Division of Elections, "Election Dates and Hours," accessed August 8, 2013
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |