Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 22A|
Short ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 22A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Joe Schomacker (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 22A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joe Schomacker Incumbent||59.1%||11,555|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eugene + Short + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- AP News in Brief at 5:58 pm EST - New Jersey Herald
- College Football Roundup: Auburn knocks off Alabama in stunner - The News Journal
- Where were you? - The Register-Guard
- President's ethanol push carries secret, dirty cost - The Register-Guard
- Every day an adventure at Oregon's Wildlife Safari - NRToday.com
- How 'The Nation' Covered John F. Kennedy's Assassination, Fifty Years Ago - The Nation.
- Carolina, officials escape vs. Patriots - ESPN (blog)
- Since 1897, the Cat-Griz rivalry has captivated the state - The Missoulian
- Live Coverage of the Washington Ideas Forum, Day 1 - The Atlantic
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |