Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut State Senate, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Connecticut State Senate consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Carlo Leone was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Eva A. Maldonado was unopposed in the Republican primary. Leone defeated Maldonado and David Michel (G) in the general election.
Maldonado ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 146. Maldonado ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. She faced Gerald Fox III (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. Maldonado was defeated in the general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 146, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gerald Fox III Incumbent||70.1%||5,058|
|Republican||Eva A. Maldonado||29.9%||2,158|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eva + Maldonado + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Senate
- Connecticut State Senate District 27
- Connecticut State Senate elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012