|North Carolina State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Ingle's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I have entered this race because the moderate, responsible representation of years in our region has deteriorated since 2010. It is time the people of the district have an opportunity to express their opposition to the sweeping changes made to North Carolina laws in the 2013 session of the General Assembly. If people support the present course in our state, they should support my opponent. If they have had enough of these far reaching changes , I invite them to vote for me."
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Shirley Randleman was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Eva Ingle was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Randleman and Ingle will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eva + Ingle + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
- North Carolina State Senate District 30
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Eva Ingle on Facebook
- wilkesdemocrats.com, "Official campaign website," accessed August 18, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014