was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 30
of the North Carolina State Senate
Ingle's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I have entered this race because the moderate, responsible representation of years in our region has deteriorated since 2010. It is time the people of the district have an opportunity to express their opposition to the sweeping changes made to North Carolina laws in the 2013 session of the General Assembly. If people support the present course in our state, they should support my opponent. If they have had enough of these far reaching changes , I invite them to vote for me."
- See also: North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Shirley Randleman was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Eva Ingle was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Randleman defeated Ingle in the general election.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 30 General Election, 2014
||Shirley Randleman Incumbent
|| Eva Ingle
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eva + Ingle + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Eva Ingle News Feed
- ↑ wilkesdemocrats.com, "Official campaign website," accessed August 18, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "05/06/2014 Official Primary Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ North Carolina State Board of Elections, "11/04/2014 Official General Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014