|Idaho Secretary of State|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||Idaho State University (1977)|
|Profession||Real estate broker, teacher|
Evan Frasure was a 2014 Republican candidate for Idaho Secretary of State. He sought the Republican nomination in the primary election on May 20, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Frasure was raised in Bannock County, Idaho. He holds a B.S. in secondary education from Idaho State University. Frasure works as a high school teacher in Pocatello and has over three decades of experience as a real estate broker.
- Bachelor of Science in secondary education - Idaho State University (1977)
- See also: Idaho secretary of state election, 2014
Frasure ran for Idaho Secretary of State in 2014. He announced his bid for the office on December 19, 2013. Frasure lost the Republican primary on May 20, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
Primary Election Results
- Republican primary
|Idaho Secretary of State, Republican Primary, 2014|
|Election Results Via:Idaho Secretary of State.|
Frasure said he wanted to use the secretary of state's office to facilitate growth in the Idaho business community and to bring a stronger eastern Idaho presence to the state Land Board, the panel that includes the secretary of state and is charged with making funding decisions for Idaho's public schools and universities.
- State Sen. Majority Leader Bart Davis (Bonneville County)
- State Sen. Fred S. Martin (Ada County)
- Former state Sen. Moon Wheeler (Power County)
- State Sen. John Tippets (Bear Lake County)
- State Sen. Jim Guthrie (Bannock County)
- State Rep. Kelley Packer
- Bannock County Commissioners Steve Hadley, Karl Anderson and Howard Manwaring *Pocatello Mayor Brian Blad
- Chubbuck Mayor Steve England
Frasure and his wife, Analyn, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Evan + Frasure + Idaho"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.