|Idaho Secretary of State|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||May 20, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Idaho State University (1977)|
|Profession||Real estate broker, teacher|
Evan Frasure is a 2014 Republican candidate for Idaho Secretary of State. He is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary election on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Frasure was raised in Bannock County, Idaho. He holds a B.S. in secondary education from Idaho State University. Frasure works as a high school teacher in Pocatello and has over three decades of experience as a real estate broker.
- Bachelor of Science in secondary education - Idaho State University (1977)
- See also: Idaho secretary of state election, 2014
Frasure is running for Idaho Secretary of State in 2014. He announced his bid for the office on December 19, 2013. Frasure is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Frasure said he wanted to use the secretary of state's office to facilitate growth in the Idaho business community and to bring a stronger eastern Idaho presence to the state Land Board, the panel that includes the secretary of state and is charged with making funding decisions for Idaho's public schools and universities.
- State Sen. Majority Leader Bart Davis (Bonneville County)
- State Sen. Fred S. Martin (Ada County)
- Former state Sen. Moon Wheeler (Power County)
- State Sen. John Tippets (Bear Lake County)
- State Sen. Jim Guthrie (Bannock County)
- State Rep. Kelley Packer
- Bannock County Commissioners Steve Hadley, Karl Anderson and Howard Manwaring *Pocatello Mayor Brian Blad
- Chubbuck Mayor Steve England
Frasure and his wife, Analyn, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Evan + Frasure + Idaho"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.