Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New York State Senate, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 19
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent John L. Sampson defeated Dell Smitherman, Elias J. Weir and Sean K. Henry in the Democratic primary, while Evelin Lausell was unopposed in the Republican primary. Leon B. Miles (D) was removed from the ballot before the primary election. Weir ran on the Conservative Party ticket and Smitherman ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Lausell was not listed on the general election candidate list. Sampson defeated Weir (C) and Smitherman (WF) in the general election.
|New York State Senate District 19, General Election, 2014
||John L. Sampson Incumbent
|| Elias J. Weir
|| Dell Smitherman
|New York State Senate, District 19 Democratic Primary, 2014
John L. Sampson Incumbent
| Dell Smitherman
| Sean K. Henry
| Elias J. Weir
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Evelin + Lausell + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Evelin Lausell News Feed
- ↑ New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- ↑ New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- ↑ New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Senate Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014