An Evergreen School District Parcel Tax Renewal, Measure H
ballot question was on the June 3, 2014 election ballot
for voters in the Evergreen School District in Santa Clara County
, where it was approved
Measure H authorized the renewal for five years of a parcel tax of $100 per year.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for the approval of Measure H.
| Measure H|
| Yes|| 11,445|| 74.90%|
- Election results from Santa Clara County Elections Office
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|| To provide competitive and safe learning environments and enhance student achievement by
- Improving hands-on science, technology and math instruction;
- Keeping class size low;
- Improving teacher quality and training;
- Protecting arts/music programs and libraries;
- Ensuring adequate student supervision and safety;
Shall the Evergreen Elementary School District renew a parcel tax at $100 per parcel for 5 years with citizen oversight, annual reports, a senior exemption, and no money for District administrators’ salaries or the State?
Evergreen School District parcel tax, Measure T (November 2008)