|New Jersey General Assembly, District 24|
|March 21, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Appointed||February 23, 2013|
|Mayor of Wantage|
|High school||High Point Regional High School, 1987|
Space previously served as Mayor of Wantage and Sussex County freeholder.
Space graduated from the Sussex County Vocational Technical School and the Sussex County Fire Academy. His professional experience includes being the owner and operator of Space Farms Museum and Zoo.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Space served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Space won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 24. Space was bracketed with fellow incumbent Alison McHose. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He and incumbent Alison McHose (R) defeated Susan M. Williams (D) and William Weightman (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Space and his wife, Jill, have three children. Space is a member of the Wantage Fire Department and the board of directors of the Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Parker + Space + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the New Jersey General Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Facebook page
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Campaign contributions via Follow the Money
- The Alternative Press, "Parker Space Chosen as New Assemblyman for New Jersey Legislative District 24," February 23, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013
- NJ Assembly Republicans, "SPACE SWORN IN AS NEWEST MEMBER OF GENERAL ASSEMBLY," March 21, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |