Fairborn School District Levy Renewal (March 2012)
This measure was approved overall.
- YES: 1 (25%)
- NO: 3 (75%) 
- YES: 3,691 (59.23%)
- NO: 2541 (40.77%)
- YES 261 (47.37%)
- NO 290 (52.63%)
This measure sought to renew the current school levy which was set at a rate of $.84 per $100 of assessed property value for a further five years in order to continue to pay for emergency requirements as needed in the district.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall a levy renewing an existing levy be imposed by the Fairborn City School District, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING FUNDS FOR THE EMERGENCY REQUIREMENTS OF THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT, in the sum of $5,000,000 per year, and a levy of taxes to be made outside of the ten-mill limitation estimated by the county auditor to average eight and forty hundredths (8.40) mills for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to eighty-four cents ($0.84) for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for a period of five (5) years, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013?|
- Clark County Board of Elections, "March election results
- Greene County Board of Elections, "March Election Results (dead link)
- Montgomery County Board of Elections, March Election Results
- Clark County Board of Elections, Current Sample Ballot (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |