For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York City Council, District 14|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||Southern California College|
Cabrera holds a B.A. in Religion from Southern California College, an M.A. in Counseling from Liberty University and a Ph.D. in Counseling from Argosy University. His professional experience includes working as the Program Director for the Mental Health and Counseling program at Mercy College.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent J. Gustavo Rivera defeated Fernando Cabrera in the Democratic primary, while Steven Stern was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jose A. Padilla, Jr. ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket. Rivera ran on the Working Families Party ticket and Stern ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Rivera defeated Stern and Padilla in the general election.
|New York State Senate, District 33 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|J. Gustavo Rivera Incumbent||59.3%||5,516|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Fernando + Cabrera + New York"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York, New York
- Cities in New York
- New York State Senate
- New York State Senate District 33
- New York State Senate elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- Office Website
- New York Board of Elections, "Certification for the September 9, 2014, State Primary Election," accessed December 17, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Primary results for September 9, 2014," accessed October 1, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "NYS Board of Elections Senate Election Returns November 4, 2014," accessed December 17, 2014
|New York City Council, District 14
| Succeeded by|