For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida's redistricting measures scheduled to appear on 2010 ballot
TALLAHASSEE, Florida: On Friday, two measures were approved for November 2, 2010 statewide ballot in Florida - Legislative District Boundaries Amendment, which will appear as Amendment 5, and Congressional District Boundaries Amendment, which will appear as Amendment 6. Both measures, sponsored by Fair Districts Florida, propose amending the current practice of drawing district boundaries in such ways that they establish "fairness," are "as equal in population as feasible" and use "city, county and geographical boundaries."
- Required signatures by February 1: 676,811
- Total verified (Amendment 5): 686,016
- Total verified (Amendment 6): 681,562
- Florida Legislative District Boundaries, Amendment 5 (2010)
- Florida Congressional District Boundaries, Amendment 6 (2010)
- Florida 2010 ballot measures
- The Daily Loaf, "Fair Districts Florida makes it on 2010 ballot," January 22, 2010
- Florida Department of Elections, "Standards for Legislature to Follow in Legislative Redistricting," accessed January 25, 2010
- Florida Department of Elections, "Standards for Legislature to Follow in Congressional Redistricting," accessed January 25, 2010