Florida 18 Year Old Legal Majority, Amendment 2 (1970)
|Florida Amendment 2 (1970)|
Election results via: ICPSR
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
ARTICLE X, SECTION 14
18 YEAR OLD MAJORITY. Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution, adding a new Section 14 to Article X, providing that every person shall reach legal majority upon attaining the age of eighteen years, and thereafter shall have all the rights and responsibilities of an adult.
Section 14. Legal Majority. Every person shall reach legal majority upon attaining the age of eighteen (18) years, and thereafter shall have all the rights and responsibilities of an adult.
- Florida November 3, 1970 Amendment Proposals - Florida Constitutional Revision Commission
- Sample Ballot - Ocala Star-Banner, October 26, 1970
- Ocala Star-Banner, "Sample Ballot," October 26, 1970
- REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Ocala Star-Banner, "Seven Amendment Cover Youth, Courts, Money," November 2, 1970
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-3-70"
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |