Florida 1900 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 6, 1900.Four statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Redistricting||Provides for representation in the Legislature for new counties||
|Amendment 2||Business||Prohibits special incorporation laws||
|Amendment 3||Local Gov't||Relates to the election of County Commissioners||
|Amendment 4||Motto & Symbols||Defines the State Seal and State Flag||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1899-1900)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-1900
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, October 26, 1900)