Florida 1902 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 4, 1902.Two statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Relates to the number of Supreme Court Justices and court operations||
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Provides for 8 judicial circuits and 8 circuit judges||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1901-1902)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-02
- Sample Ballot (in The Daytona Gazette-News, November 1, 1902)