For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1904 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 8, 1904.Seven statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved, and six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Local Gov't||Relates to increasing the terms for certain county officers|
|Amendment 2||Education||Increases the maximum county tax for public schools|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Establishes county courts|
|Amendment 4||Taxes||Allows for municipal tax exemptions for manufacturing industries|
|Amendment 5||Judiciary||States that Supreme Court decisions will not take effect until filed|
|Amendment 6||Judiciary||Relates to the establishment of Courts of Record|
|Amendment 7||Local Gov't||Establishes a uniform system of government for municipalities|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1903-1904)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-8-04
- Sample Ballot (in the Daily Miami metropolis, November 7, 1904)