Florida 1906 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 6, 1906.Five statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Environment||Relates to the drainage and reclamation of land|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Sets the salaries of Supreme Court justices and Circuit Court judges|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Sets the salaries of judges of Criminal Courts of Record|
|Amendment 4||Judiciary||Establishes a Court of Record in Escambia County|
|Amendment 5||Constitutions||Relates to the process for amending the state Constitution|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1905-1906)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-06
- Sample Ballot (in The Pensacola Journal, November 4, 1906)
- Election Notice (in the Kissimmee Valley Gazette, November 2, 1906)