For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1906 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 6, 1906.Five statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Environment||Relates to the drainage and reclamation of land|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Sets the salaries of Supreme Court justices and Circuit Court judges|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Sets the salaries of judges of Criminal Courts of Record|
|Amendment 4||Judiciary||Establishes a Court of Record in Escambia County|
|Amendment 5||Constitutions||Relates to the process for amending the state Constitution|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1905-1906)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-06
- Sample Ballot (in The Pensacola Journal, November 4, 1906)
- Election Notice (in the Kissimmee Valley Gazette, November 2, 1906)