For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1910 ballot measures
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved, and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Relates to allowing additional judicial circuits|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Relates to the organization of the Court of Record in Escambia|
|Amendment 3||Alcohol||Enacts state prohibition on alcohol beginning July 1, 1911|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1909-1910)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-8-10
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, November 7, 1910)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |