Florida 1914 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 3, 1914.Three statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Local Gov't||Removes office of County Treasurer and fixes terms of County Assessor of Taxes and County Tax Collector||
|Amendment 2||War & Peace||Relates to the appointment of commissioned officers of the State Militia||
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Relates to the basic system of courts in the state||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1913-1914)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-3-14
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, November 2, 1914)