Florida 1918 ballot measures
Florida in the general election on November 5, 1918.Two statewide ballot measures were on the ballot in
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Allows for a 10 mill school tax||
|Amendment 2||Alcohol||Enacts state prohibition on alcohol beginning January 1, 1919||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1917-1918)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-5-18
- Sample Ballot (in the New Smyrna News, November 1, 1918)