For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1922 ballot measures
- All the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved, one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Allows for the creation of School Districts and up to a 10 mill school tax in the district|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Allows for additional circuit court judges in circuits with a population over 75,000|
|Amendment 3||Gov't Salaries||Allows for monthly salary payments to state officers|
|Amendment 4||Redistricting||Provides for 38 senatorial districts and a system for representatives based on county population|
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1921-1922)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-22
- Sample Ballot (in The Evening Independent , November 6, 1922)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |